- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1412 36th Ave, Seattle, WA 981226 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,307,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Partial basement, 1400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 7153200180
- Zillow Home ID: 49019051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1412 36th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madrona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.4% lower than in Seattle, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1416 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.67M43.54,200
- 3600 E Union St Seattle, WA$1.91M42.753,770
- 1420 36th Ave Seattle, WA$639K211,029
- 1428 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.12M422,810
- 1415 37th Ave Seattle, WA$719K311,730
- 1409 37th Ave Seattle, WA$1.08M41.52,450
- 1419 37th Ave Seattle, WA$1.11M322,160
- 3612 E Union St Seattle, WA$1.31M43.53,760
- 1423 37th Ave Seattle, WA$2.16M34.55,100
- 3617 E Union St Seattle, WA$749K52.54,566
- 3617 E Union St Seattle, WA$735K52.54,566
- 1432 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.67M75.255,570
- 3609 E Union St Seattle, WA$955K21.51,900
- 3601 E Union St Seattle, WA$767K41.52,000
- 1427 37th Ave Seattle, WA$648K311,690
- 1413 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.22M443,450
- 1419 36th Ave Seattle, WA$712K211,480
- 1403 36th Ave Seattle, WA$2.1M746,740
- 1423 36th Ave Seattle, WA$561K221,320
- 1435 37th Ave Seattle, WA$1.47M432,650
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292