1412 Colony Ct, Lynden, WA 982643 beds, 3 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4003163974080000
- Zillow Home ID: 23654220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1412 Colony Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98264 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% lower than in Lynden, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98264 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98264 home values.
- 1424 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$246K331,996
- 1400 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$241K321,526
- 1861 Eastwood Way Lynden, WA$277K422,033
- 1388 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$241K321,526
- 1401 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$245K321,580
- 1413 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$251K32.51,685
- 1436 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$264K321,791
- 1389 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$296K42.52,344
- 1849 Eastwood Way Lynden, WA$282K321,782
- 1425 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$255K531,928
- 1376 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$258K42.51,928
- 1825 Eastwood Way Lynden, WA$258K321,767
- 1377 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$249K341,680
- 1437 Colony Ct Lynden, WA$240K431,805
- 1412 Elm St Lynden, WA$246K521,808
- 1424 Elm St Lynden, WA$244K52.51,846
- 1400 Elm St Lynden, WA$245K42.52,349
- 1396 Elm St Lynden, WA$238K52.51,846
- 1436 Elm St Lynden, WA$241K432,191
- 1813 Eastwood Way Lynden, WA$246K321,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!