1412 Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 276073 beds, 2 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 079406381435000
- Zillow Home ID: 6473760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1412 Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% lower than in Raleigh, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood home values.
- 3508 Churchill Rd Raleigh, NC$702K443,147
- 1416 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$532K331,629
- 3504 Churchill Rd Raleigh, NC$564K432,748
- 1400 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$288K--21,502
- 1422 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$543K--2.54,169
- 3507 Churchill Rd Raleigh, NC$624K--34,596
- 3500 Churchill Rd Raleigh, NC$512K322,002
- 1405 Dellwood Dr Raleigh, NC$544K42.52,850
- 1419 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$368K--32,287
- 1330 Crabapple Ln Raleigh, NC$334K--1.51,787
- 1401 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$467K--32,361
- 1439 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC--443,755
- 1426 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$365K--1.52,184
- 1415 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$518K43.52,800
- 1409 Dellwood Dr Raleigh, NC$425K421,980
- 3509 Churchill Rd Raleigh, NC$756K--3.53,305
- 1423 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$372K--21,880
- 1327 Crabapple Ln Raleigh, NC$286K--11,398
- 3447 Churchill Rd Raleigh, NC$343K--21,646
- 1413 Dellwood Dr Raleigh, NC$366K--21,992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292