- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1412 Sunflower Ct, Nampa, ID 836863 beds, 2 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1503620700
- Zillow Home ID: 72347124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1412 Sunflower Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 83686 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% higher than in Nampa, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 83686 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 83686 home values.
- 1416 Sunflower Ct Nampa, ID$98K321,034
- 1408 Sunflower Ct Nampa, ID$98K321,044
- 2922 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$99K321,049
- Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$99K31.51,337
- 3000 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$106K321,173
- 2909 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$96K321,176
- 1415 Sunflower Ct Nampa, ID$103K321,130
- 2915 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$102K321,158
- 1411 Sunflower Ct Nampa, ID$102K321,173
- 2919 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$98K321,198
- 3006 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$102K321,121
- 2823 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$99K31.51,337
- 2925 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$92K321,174
- Southside Blvd Nampa, ID--------
- 3001 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$97K321,223
- 2915 E Georgia Ave Nampa, ID$130K321,340
- 3012 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$100K321,173
- 2905 E Georgia Ave Nampa, ID$117K321,382
- 2816 Sunflower Dr Nampa, ID$111K31.51,200
- 1323 Southside Blvd Nampa, ID$95KStudio1798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.