1413 Claremont Ave, Richmond, VA 232274 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beautiful Foursquare house for sale by owner on a lovely block, in a safe Northside neighborhood with many amenities. The house has four bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, entry way, sun room and a landscaped, fenced-in yard. The plumbing and electrical are modernized, and the roof and chimney are in great shape. The kitchen has custom cabinets and new appliances, and the sun room is a custom addition. A new efficiency furnace and central air conditioning system (zone 1) have also been installed within the last two years.
Safe, quiet neighborhood with a neighborhood watch. 9 restaurants within walking distance, two markets (one is Little House Green Grocery), a CVS, a dry cleaner, hair salon, coffee shop, yoga studio and more. Great neighborhood for kids with Holton Elementary close by. Many community events, including a garden walk, a farmers markets, small day-time festivals, races (5ks, 10ks), etc. 5 minute drive to downtown, the Fan, the Museum District (VMFA, Historical Society, etc.).
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2127291531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1413 Claremont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bellevue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellevue home values.
- 1413 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$282K41.51,594
- 1415 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$281K421,440
- 1411 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$279K41.51,656
- 1411 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$297K401.51,656
- 1417 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$268K41.51,440
- 1412 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$278K411,848
- 1409 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$292K41.51,622
- 1414 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$248K421,484
- 1410 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$238K411,440
- 1408 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$302K411,948
- 1416 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$280K51.51,608
- 1419 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$258K411,440
- 1407 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$271K41.51,760
- 1406 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$264K41.51,726
- 1412 Greycourt Ave Richmond, VA$319K421,568
- 1418 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$246K421,488
- 1410 Greycourt Ave Richmond, VA$246K321,558
- 1414 Greycourt Ave Richmond, VA$219K321,782
- 1421 Claremont Ave Richmond, VA$277K411,632
- 1408 Greycourt Ave Richmond, VA$195K311,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!