1413 Cottonwood St, Upland, CA 917864 beds, 3 baths, 2,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1046482220000
- Zillow Home ID: 63122697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1413 Cottonwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% higher than in Upland, and 5.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91786 home values.
- 1407 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$374K332,146
- 1419 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$376K422,146
- 1418 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA$371K332,146
- 1425 Cottonwood St # 24 Upland, CA$371K32.51,893
- 1425 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$362K321,893
- 1412 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA$389K42.752,298
- 1424 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA$372K32.51,893
- 1418 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$368K332,146
- 1412 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$385K42.752,298
- 1430 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA--32.752,146
- 1424 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$366K32.51,893
- 1431 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$369K32.752,146
- 1430 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$382K42.752,298
- 1436 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA$377K42.52,298
- 1437 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$385K42.752,298
- 1436 Cottonwood St Upland, CA$365K32.51,893
- 1413 Orange Grove St Upland, CA$360K32.51,859
- 1419 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA$387K42.752,298
- 1413 Orange Tree Ln Upland, CA$389K432,298
- 1407 Orange Grove St Upland, CA$368K32.752,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!