- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,420 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $209,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 08851297
- Finished basement, 1186 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 664 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Office, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Driveway \ Concrete, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Traditional, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Age \ 16-20 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted\Cathedral Ceilings, Laundry Flooring \ Hardwood, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,712 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1823276070
- Zillow Home ID: 5057958
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-273K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60156 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Lake in the Hills as a whole. Among 60156 homes, this home is 29.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Lake in the Hills, and 741.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake in the Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60156 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake in the Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.