- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1413 Heritage Links Dr, Wake Forest, NC 275874 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $289
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 286 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 1 year home warranty provided; original owner; additional 791 square feet above ground (attic)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,307 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 174902893315000
- Zillow Home ID: 67556053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1413 Heritage Links Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Wake Forest, and 19.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 1417 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$480K--43,904
- 1409 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$448K--3.53,218
- 1421 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$488K--3.53,374
- 1408 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$470K43.53,705
- 1412 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$365K--3.52,855
- 1405 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$484K44.53,600
- 1416 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$447K44.53,472
- 1425 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$513K554,139
- 1401 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$499K--3.53,461
- 1429 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$479K44.53,300
- 1420 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$396K43.53,420
- 3816 Rogers Rd Wake Forest, NC$160K--11,368
- 3833 Rogers Rd Wake Forest, NC$192K--1.51,134
- 916 Overlook Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$492K--3.53,423
- 1433 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$500K54.53,876
- 920 Overlook Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$501K53.54,073
- 3832 Rogers Rd Wake Forest, NC$167K--11,350
- 924 Overlook Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$479K543,652
- 3812 Rogers Rd Wake Forest, NC$157K--11,492
- 1313 Heritage Links Dr Wake Forest, NC$469K543,495
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!