1413 Lombard St, Vista, CA 920842 beds, 2 baths, 1,013 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- HOA Fee: $235
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $125,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,013 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1734901600
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16630711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1413 Lombard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% less than in Vista, and 5.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 1414 Lombard St Vista, CA$240K221,013
- 1411 Lombard St Vista, CA$217K221,013
- 1412 Lombard St Vista, CA$242K221,013
- 1412 Market St Vista, CA$234K221,102
- 753 Nob Cir Vista, CA$236K221,013
- 1414 Market St Vista, CA$280K2--1,102
- 751 Nob Cir Vista, CA$236K221,013
- 1410 Lombard St Vista, CA$225K221,013
- 755 Nob Cir Vista, CA$236K221,013
- 1409 Lombard St Vista, CA$232K221,013
- 1415 Market St Vista, CA$204K221,102
- 757 Nob Cir Vista, CA$222K221,013
- 1408 Lombard St Vista, CA$244K221,013
- 749 Nob Cir Vista, CA$236K221,013
- 1410 Market St Vista, CA$225K221,102
- 1407 Lombard St Vista, CA$237K221,013
- 708 Nob Cir Vista, CA$227K221,013
- 710 Nob Cir Vista, CA$247K221,013
- 706 Nob Cir Vista, CA$226K221,013
- 712 Nob Cir Vista, CA$240K221,102
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.