1413 W Villa Norte St, Boise, ID 837025 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 748 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Lovely Patio home with minimal yard and maintenance, Energy Star heating and cooling, Central Vac.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 3,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: R0169000200
- Zillow Home ID: 72688956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1413 W Villa Norte Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.1% greater than in Boise, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highlands home values.
- 1401 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$464K43.52,813
- 1425 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$467K32.52,188
- 1393 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$464K33.52,821
- 1412 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$656K332,913
- 1400 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$460K442,783
- 2340 N 15th St Boise, ID--Studio----
- 1413 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$456K53.53,300
- 1385 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$453K33.52,821
- 1392 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$413K43.52,439
- 1384 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$510K432,697
- 1377 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$458K332,891
- 1348 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID--------
- 1376 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$472K22.51,838
- 1342 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID--------
- 1369 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$444K33.52,443
- 1395 Parkhill Dr Boise, ID$366K53.53,756
- 2332 N 15th St Boise, ID$677K34.51,857
- 1395 W Parkhill Dr Boise, ID$765K53.53,756
- 1368 W Villa Norte St Boise, ID$439K32.52,995
Nearby Schools in Boise
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292