1413 Walnut Dr, Woodstock, IL 600982 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,877 sqft
- Single Family
- 131 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $93,000
- MLS #: 08607858
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0832376032
- Zillow Home ID: 5017374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1413 Walnut Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60098 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.1% greater than in Woodstock, and 2198.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
800 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1942
- -- beds, -- baths
- 1415 Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$98K------
- 1401 Clay St Woodstock, IL$118K------
- 1409 Clay St Woodstock, IL$111K------
- 1417 Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$113K3----
- 1325 Clay St Woodstock, IL$104K------
- 114 Meadow Ave Woodstock, IL$124K51.751,400
- 1430 Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$110K------
- 1429 Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$108K2----
- 120 Meadow Ave Woodstock, IL$110K------
- 108 Meadow Ave Woodstock, IL$126K------
- Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$98K32--
- Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$140K------
- 1433 Clay St Woodstock, IL$106K------
- 1432 Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$132K------
- 126 Meadow Ave Woodstock, IL$110K3----
- 1435 Walnut Dr Woodstock, IL$112K------
- 1503 Clay St Woodstock, IL$108K------
- 132 Meadow Ave Woodstock, IL$98K2----
- 1400 Clay St Woodstock, IL$162K------
- 1336 Clay St Woodstock, IL$110K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!