This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,163 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $229,950
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req: None
- Appliance Hookups: Cooking-Electric
- Appliance Hookups: Dryer-Electric
- Appliance Hookups: Washer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher
- Appliances That Stay: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances That Stay: Microwave
- Appliances That Stay: Range/Oven
- Appliances That Stay: Refrigerator
- Architecture: Contemporary
- Bank/REO Owned: N
- Bus line nearby: Y
- Cats/Dogs: Cats Only
- Cats/Dogs: Dogs Only
- Cable TV
- Fire Sprinklers
- High Speed Int Avail
- Lobby Entrance
- Dining room location: M
- Energy Source(heat): Electric
- Energy Source(heat): Natural Gas
- Entrance level: M
- Environmental Cert: ENERGY STAR
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete
- Exterior: Metal/Vinyl
- FHA/VA approved: N
- Floor Covering: Bamboo/Cork
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Form 17: Provided
- H/O Dues Included: Earthquake Ins.
- H/O Dues Included: Garbage
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air
- Heating/Cooling: High Efficiency
- Kitchen (w/ eating area) location: M
- Living room location: M
- Lot Details: Curbs
- Lot Details: Paved Street
- Lot Details: Sidewalk
- Parking Types: Common Garage
- Possession: Closing
- Potential Terms: Cash Out
- Potential Terms: Conventional
- Preliminary title ordered: Y
- Property type: COND
- Roof: Flat
- Senior exemption: N
- Show map link: Y
- Special assessment (y/n): N
- Status: A
- Style: 30
- Insulated Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 8664970400
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 83227896
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-300K.
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% lower than in Seattle, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (79)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 915 E Pine St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.