- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- 108 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,696 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- MLS #: 13092211
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 2600 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Fencing \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Construction Materials \ Wood, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Construction Materials \ Siding, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Parking Features \ Garage, Lot Features \ Corner, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Possession \ Negotiable, Structural Style \ Historical\Conservation Dist., Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Foundation Details \ Bois DArc Post, Parking Features \ Rear, Parking Features \ Side, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Exterior Features \ Guest Quarters, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,948 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R0370003003A1
- Zillow Home ID: 26597970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 75074 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Plano as a whole. Among 75074 homes, this home is 215.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 78.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% higher than in Plano, and 37.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75074 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plano.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75074 home values.
|1411 O Ave Plano, TX||$138K||--||--||884|
|1410 E 15th St Plano, TX||$325K||--||--||2,850|
|1500 E 15th St # 5 Plano, TX||--||1||1||700|
|1500 E 15th St APT 2 Plano, TX||$438K||1||2||700|
|1500 E 15th St Plano, TX||--||1||1||540|
|1409 O Ave Plano, TX||$141K||--||--||1,068|
|1413 E 15th St Plano, TX||$472K||5||3||4,292|
|1500 O Ave APT 4 Plano, TX||--||2||1||850|
|1500 O Ave Plano, TX||$489K||--||--||9,786|
|1500 O Ave # 0 Plano, TX||--||Studio||1||450|
|1407 E 15th St Plano, TX||$458K||--||--||4,123|
|1505 E 15th St Plano, TX||$136K||--||--||1,083|
|1504 E 15th St Plano, TX||$917K||--||--||20,926|
|1509 O Ave Plano, TX||$130K||3||2||980|
|1510 O Ave Plano, TX||$123K||--||--||888|
|1507 E 15th St Plano, TX||$296K||--||--||3,920|
|1408 15th Pl APT 4 Plano, TX||$205K||--||--||--|
|1408 15th Pl Plano, TX||$295K||--||--||3,224|
|O Ave Plano, TX||--||--||--||--|
|15TH Pl Plano, TX||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Plano
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!