1414 Quarrier St, Charleston, WV 253015 beds, 2 baths, 2,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 11 1703220000
- Zillow Home ID: 22603135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1414 Quarrier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Charleston, and 91% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25301 home values.
- Rr 5 WV$141K311,942
- 1407 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$228K------
- 209 Bradford St Charleston, WV--------
- 1405 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$178K62.52,952
- Quarry Crk Charleston, WV--------
- 105 Bradford St APT 2 Charleston, WV$110K------
- 1327 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$198K324,200
- 1325 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$251K744,300
- 110 Bradford St Charleston, WV$433K546,034
- 1323 Quarrier St # 1/2 Charleston, WV$216K954,800
- 214 Bradford St Charleston, WV$119K------
- Route 61 WV--------
- 104 Bradford St Charleston, WV$169K------
- 1408 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$191K------
- 1409 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$162K321,616
- 1410 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$192K------
- 1411 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$212K------
- 1400 Virginia St E Charleston, WV$113K------
- 13091 2 Quarrier St Charleston, WV$89K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292