1414 Trinidad Ave NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 4 baths, 2,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 4060 0036
- Zillow Home ID: 500283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1414 Trinidad Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Trinidad, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.3% higher than in Washington, and 18.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Trinidad home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Trinidad home values.
- 1412 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$312K311,336
- 1416 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$441K311,336
- 1410 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$383K311,276
- 1408 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$329K31.51,276
- 1406 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$287K311,276
- 1285 Owen Pl NE Washington, DC$400K31.51,310
- 1418 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$404K321,276
- 1404 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$425K422,550
- 1283 Owen Pl NE Washington, DC$254K311,054
- 1420 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$422K311,276
- 1402 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$394K21.51,276
- 1281 Owen Pl NE Washington, DC$269K311,310
- 1422 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$385K311,276
- 1400 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$376K311,336
- Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$333K311,080
- Owen Pl NE Washington, DC$294K311,310
- 1279 Owen Pl NE Washington, DC$272K311,310
- 1276 Owen Pl NE Washington, DC$333K411,116
- 1424 Trinidad Ave NE Washington, DC$341K331,276
- 1282 Oates St NE Washington, DC$346K311,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!