- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1414 West Ave, Goshen, IN 465263 beds, 2,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 201108454001000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1414 West Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% greater than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 1410 West Ave Goshen, IN$79K2--1,140
- 1406 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$131K312,532
- Hickory Pl Goshen, IN--------
- 1406 West Ave Goshen, IN$64K311,168
- 1401 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$103K3--2,072
- 1403 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$83K211,296
- 1413 West Ave Goshen, IN$83K311,430
- 1415 West Ave Goshen, IN$91K311,989
- 1405 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$66K31925
- 1411 West Ave Goshen, IN$101K421,302
- 1501 West Ave Goshen, IN$98K311,368
- 1404 West Ave Goshen, IN$88K3--936
- 1501 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$74K3--950
- 1408 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$75K3--1,944
- 1407 West Ave Goshen, IN$84K3--1,776
- 1504 West Ave Goshen, IN$83K311,550
- 1503 West Ave Goshen, IN$78K31925
- 209 S Riverside Blvd Goshen, IN$86K2--1,345
- 1405 West Ave Goshen, IN$79K2--1,044
- 1505 Hickory Pl Goshen, IN$95K311,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.