1415 Maple Row, Elkhart, IN 465142 beds, 1 bath, 836 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 836 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 200606182005000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1415 Maple Row
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Elkhart, and 62.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 1409 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$56K1--780
- 1429 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$44K31960
- Maple Row Elkhart, IN--------
- 1407 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$65K2--1,147
- 1414 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$58K2--720
- 1410 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$57K2--632
- 1418 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$59K3--1,372
- 1403 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$96K211,377
- Laurel St Elkhart, IN--------
- 1433 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$64K2--892
- 1420 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$55K1--582
- 1418 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$56K2--844
- 1420 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$106K3--1,084
- 1400 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$78K2--846
- 610 Beech St Elkhart, IN$58K2--1,020
- 1432 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$86K311,818
- 1439 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$74K2--902
- 1424 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$107K311,124
- Maple Row Elkhart, IN$58K------
- 1337 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$58K2--956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292