1415 Snook Ct, Fort Collins, CO 805264 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 82 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 740392
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 704 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: R1614920
- Zillow Home ID: 67157885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1415 Snook Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% lower than in Fort Collins, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80526 home values.
- 1421 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$309K32.52,302
- 1409 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$336K43.53,240
- 1427 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$313K43.52,512
- 1403 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$282K322,098
- 1414 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$321K32.52,348
- 1420 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$326K43.53,042
- 1414 Curtiss Ct Fort Collins, CO$316K42.52,487
- 1408 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$309K42.52,345
- 1408 Curtiss Ct Fort Collins, CO$338K443,854
- 1420 Curtiss Ct Fort Collins, CO$312K42.52,409
- 1426 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$305K322,896
- 1426 Curtiss Ct Fort Collins, CO$309K42.752,237
- 1402 Curtiss Ct Fort Collins, CO$286K322,098
- 1433 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$312K32.53,223
- 1402 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$347K42.53,811
- 1432 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$356K53.53,556
- 1432 Curtiss Ct Fort Collins, CO$312K322,054
- 1439 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$286K322,018
- 1338 Vinson St Fort Collins, CO$252K42.51,603
- 1438 Snook Ct Fort Collins, CO$356K53.53,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!