- 3/8 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $852
- MLS #: 81449729
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: 642 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Security Gate, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Communications \ Cable TV, Communications \ Fiber Ready, Communications \ Networked, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Solar Heating - Pool, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced, Fencing \ Gate, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Foundation \ Foundation Moisture Barrier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Room for Oversized Vehicle, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Tub / Sink, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ MLS Entry Only, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Gently Sloped, Lot Description \ Grade - Hillside, Lot Description \ Views, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Pool/Spa Combo, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Master Meter, Utilities \ Natural Gas, View \ City Lights, View \ Hills, View \ Mountains, View \ Vineyard, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,913 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 50331055
- Zillow Home ID: 19742384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0-4.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Saratoga as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is 95% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Saratoga, and 39.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|14152 Dorene Ct Saratoga, CA||$3.31M||4||3.5||4,295|
|21800 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.28M||5||4.5||4,206|
|14150 Dorene Ct Saratoga, CA||$3.18M||5||4||4,063|
|14142 Dorene Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.93M||4||3.5||3,465|
|21789 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.52M||4||3.5||4,450|
|21777 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$4.8M||4||5||5,847|
|21801 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.54M||5||3.5||4,541|
|14168 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.49M||3||2||1,882|
|14014 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.51M||4||3||3,024|
|21711 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.15M||4||2||1,880|
|14134 Dorene Ct Saratoga, CA||$3.78M||4||4.5||5,400|
|14170 Teerlink Way Saratoga, CA||$3.19M||4||3.5||4,463|
|14141 Palomino Way Saratoga, CA||$3.74M||4||4.5||4,244|
|13988 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.49M||4||3.5||3,133|
|14128 Dorene Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.93M||5||3||3,607|
|21810 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.61M||2||2||2,474|
|13927 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.31M||4||2.5||2,930|
|14055 Palomino Way Saratoga, CA||$2.21M||4||2.5||2,329|
|14011 Palomino Way Saratoga, CA||$2.44M||5||3||2,832|
|21901 Mount Eden Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.14M||4||4.5||3,881|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Saratoga High (assigned)9-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!