- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1417 Chichester St, Orlando, FL 328034 beds, 2 baths, 2,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 122229644436270
- Zillow Home ID: 46109217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1417 Chichester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% less than in Orlando, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 1419 Chichester St Orlando, FL$576K434,032
- 1415 Chichester St Orlando, FL$350K32.52,043
- 1426 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$734K44.53,837
- 1420 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$342K321,718
- 3206 Middlesex Rd Orlando, FL$783K33.53,685
- 1430 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$338K221,500
- 1411 Chichester St Orlando, FL$698K333,577
- 1423 Chichester St Orlando, FL$308K221,635
- 1412 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$446K432,790
- 1404 Chichester St Orlando, FL$337K322,008
- 1500 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$450K432,816
- 1409 Chichester St Orlando, FL$480K342,940
- 3223 Middlesex Rd Orlando, FL$365K332,159
- 3215 Middlesex Rd Orlando, FL$371K432,181
- 1421 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$393K32.52,367
- 3239 Middlesex Rd Orlando, FL$371K31.52,214
- 3308 Middlesex Rd Orlando, FL$720K332,960
- 1431 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$432K32.52,408
- 1400 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$462K533,602
- 1411 Nottingham St Orlando, FL$1.12M443,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!