1417 NW 60th St, Seattle, WA 981074 beds, 1 bath, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2767704750
- Zillow Home ID: 48823726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1417 Nw 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Ballard home values.
- 1411 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$444K33.251,440
- 1413 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$435K33.251,520
- 1411 NW 60th St # B Seattle, WA$436K341,440
- 1413 NW 60th St # B Seattle, WA$438K33.251,440
- 1419 NW 60th St # B Seattle, WA$269K32.51,610
- 1419 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$416K321,610
- 1434 NW 59th St # B Seattle, WA$482K32.51,479
- 1434 NW 59th St # A Seattle, WA$344K21.51,329
- 1434A NW 59th St Seattle, WA$465K33.251,328
- 1409 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$449K331,280
- 1407 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$453K33.51,250
- 1418 NW 60th St # B Seattle, WA$448K33.251,720
- 1418 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$447K331,460
- 1427 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$472K311,380
- 1408 NW 59th St # B Seattle, WA$448K32.51,460
- 1428 NW 59th St APT A Seattle, WA$453K331,360
- 1422 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$429K21.51,060
- 1430 NW 59th St 201 # 201 Seattle, WA$273K211,029
- 1412 NW 60th St # A Seattle, WA$394K331,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292