1417 Northern Hills Rd, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 70 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $122
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 553286
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0125834
- Zillow Home ID: 63221172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1417 Northern Hills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% higher than in Norman, and 71.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 2725 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$137K321,431
- 1413 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$126K321,295
- 1424 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$90K211,019
- 1428 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$89K31.5991
- 1409 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$140K321,481
- 2721 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$136K321,539
- 1420 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$91K311,102
- 1434 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$84K321,082
- 1405 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$138K321,520
- 2717 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$142K421,571
- 2712 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$128K321,232
- 1414 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$94K321,078
- 2708 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$142K321,466
- 1438 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$128K322,185
- 2716 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$127K321,311
- 2713 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$137K321,466
- 1401 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$148K421,614
- 1412 Northern Hills Rd Norman, OK$138K321,506
- 2704 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$123K321,209
- 1410 Princeton Cir Norman, OK$82K32988
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.