1418 Drewry St, Richmond, VA 232242 beds, 1 bath, 747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 324 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $22,701
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 1326607
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 747 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: S0071234031
- Zillow Home ID: 12542390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1418 Drewry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bellemeade market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bellemeade home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellemeade home values.
- 1420 Drewry St Richmond, VA$67K--1842
- 1416 Drewry St Richmond, VA$76K21752
- 1414 Drewry St Richmond, VA$119K422,055
- 1422 Drewry St Richmond, VA$62K21752
- 1412 Drewry St Richmond, VA$61K--1752
- 1424 Drewry St Richmond, VA$66K--1842
- 1421 Minefee St Richmond, VA$52K31842
- 1423 Minefee St Richmond, VA$59K31752
- 1419 Minefee St Richmond, VA$57K31832
- 1425 Minefee St Richmond, VA$61K31752
- 1417 Minefee St Richmond, VA$67K--1832
- 1415 Drewry St Richmond, VA$72K2--746
- 1410 Drewry St Richmond, VA$61K21762
- 1426 Drewry St Richmond, VA$60K--1842
- 1415 Minefee St Richmond, VA$60K31996
- 1413 Drewry St Richmond, VA$42K--1882
- 1427 Minefee St Richmond, VA$66K21842
- 1417 Drewry St Richmond, VA$70K--1752
- 1411 Drewry St Richmond, VA$45KStudio1752
- 1413 Minefee St Richmond, VA$60K21744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!