1418 NW 43rd St, Miami, FL 331423 beds, 2 baths, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: May 2014 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131230372260
- Zillow Home ID: 43812980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1418 Nw 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 116.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% greater than in Miami, and 235.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 1428 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$64K11642
- 1400 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$89K53739
- 1425 NW 42nd St Miami, FL$64K21814
- 1436 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$69K11705
- 1415 NW 42nd St Miami, FL$74K311,463
- 1435 NW 42nd St Miami, FL$60K21893
- 4200 NW 14th Ave Miami, FL$129K421,585
- 4200 NW 14th Ave Miami, FL$118K421,585
- 1421 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$64K22997
- 1411 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$67K311,251
- 1450 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$59K211,104
- 1431 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$69K311,300
- 1401 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$63K211,066
- 1445 NW 42nd St Miami, FL$61K21980
- 1441 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$62K211,067
- 1390 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$99K32120
- NW 43rd St Miami, FL$61K21981
- 1454 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$135K321,471
- 1430 NW 44th St Miami, FL$82K311,174
- 1420 NW 44th St Miami, FL$67K211,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!