- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ Partially Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ U, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Negotiable, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6003001760
- Zillow Home ID: 48976076
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 80.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% less than in Seattle, and 27.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
|1435 E John St UNIT 208 Seattle, WA||$507K||1||1||690|
|1435 E John St UNIT 303 Seattle, WA||--||1||1||778|
|1415 1/2 E John St Seattle, WA||$477K||2||2||1,210|
|1435 E John St Seattle, WA||$375K||Studio||1||452|
|1435 E John St UNIT 202 Seattle, WA||$392K||1||1||785|
|1435 E John St UNIT 203 Seattle, WA||$368K||1||1||770|
|116 14th Ave E APT 7 Seattle, WA||$704K||1||0.5||--|
|116 14th Ave E APT 9 Seattle, WA||--||Studio||1||--|
|116 14th Ave E APT 1 Seattle, WA||$645K||1||1||--|
|116 14th Ave E APT 8 Seattle, WA||$212K||Studio||1||400|
|106 14th Ave E Seattle, WA||$907K||--||--||3,120|
|116 14th Ave E APT 2 Seattle, WA||$226K||1||1||650|
|124 14th Ave E APT 401 Seattle, WA||$657K||--||--||--|
|1417 E Denny Way Seattle, WA||$649K||3||3||1,800|
|108 14th Ave E APT B Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|1415 E Denny Way Seattle, WA||$832K||3||2||1,400|
|1419 E Denny Way Seattle, WA||$692K||2||3||2,510|
|1421 E Denny Way Seattle, WA||$713K||3||2.5||1,640|
|1822 14th Ave Seattle, WA||$726K||--||--||1,950|
|1417 E Denny Way Seattle, WA||$751K||3||2.5||2,030|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!