- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,248 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Varies Per Unit, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,965 sqft
- Parcel #: M:064 P:011
- Zillow Home ID: 56671512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02150 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Chelsea as a whole. Among 02150 homes, this home is valued 46.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Chelsea, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02150 home values.
|140 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$278K||5||2||1,572|
|146 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$366K||6||2||2,621|
|136 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$372K||5||2||2,520|
|148 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,175|
|132 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$420K||6||3||3,424|
|139 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$349K||4||2||2,421|
|143 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$462K||6||3||4,087|
|133 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$369K||5||2||2,051|
|147 Addison St # 3 Chelsea, MA||$347K||3||1||1,150|
|147 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$498K||9||3||3,594|
|147 Addison St # 1 Chelsea, MA||$285K||3||1||1,150|
|277 Carter St Chelsea, MA||$350K||6||2||2,168|
|149 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$283K||2||2||1,752|
|131 Addison St Chelsea, MA||$285K||6||2||1,800|
|124 Addison St APT 4 Chelsea, MA||$180K||1||1||674|
|124 Addison St APT 5 Chelsea, MA||$184K||2||1||815|
|124 Addison St APT 6 Chelsea, MA||$194K||2||1||1,050|
|124 Addison St APT 8 Chelsea, MA||$184K||2||--||815|
|124 Addison St APT 9 Chelsea, MA||$194K||2||1||1,050|
|124 Addison St APT 10 Chelsea, MA||$184K||2||1||815|
Nearby Schools in Chelsea
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!