A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $33,600
- Price/sqft: $30
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ 3+ (Window/Wall Unit), Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Frame, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Detached, Garage Type \ Detached, Heat/Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Heat/Fuel \ Electric, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Management \ Manager On-site, Management \ Monday through Friday, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ Y, Square Feet Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Pending, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0204390449
- Zillow Home ID: 89050225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60560 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Yorkville as a whole. Among 60560 homes, this home is valued 67.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 69.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.8% greater than in Yorkville, and 382.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 142 Bertram Dr|
Nearby Schools in Yorkville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!