- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $357
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Unit Control, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Courtyard, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 26
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:22 P:03171 S:006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81857704
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 32.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% lower than in Boston, and 66% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|Other Units in this Building (26)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 142 Bigelow St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!