This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- All time views: 3,755
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $350,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 4th Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Additional Room Type: Den
- Additional Room Type: Sunroom
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Floored
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Patio
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Partial Screens
- Partial Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Shingles
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Chair Rail
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Parcel #: M:128 L:225A X:
- Zillow Home ID: 57296834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Fairfield is $10,828.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $59.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Fairfield is $59,476.
Homes like this sold for $425-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in Fairfield, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06824 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfield.
|134 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$449K||2||2||1,690|
|152 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$527K||4||1.5||2,138|
|141 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$434K||3||1.5||1,580|
|131 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$402K||3||1.5||1,344|
|149 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$411K||3||1||1,618|
|122 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$355K||3||1||1,217|
|121 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$468K||3||1.5||1,861|
|162 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$463K||3||1.5||1,918|
|161 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$443K||2||1.5||1,612|
|111 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$326K||2||1||884|
|110 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$328K||2||2||954|
|309 Meadowbrook Rd Fairfield, CT||$529K||3||2||2,030|
|101 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$359K||2||1||1,388|
|178 Colony St Fairfield, CT||$428K||2||1.5||1,568|
|37 Old Spring Rd Fairfield, CT||$642K||4||3||2,424|
|277 Meadowbrook Rd Fairfield, CT||$413K||3||1.5||1,460|
|317 Meadowbrook Rd Fairfield, CT||$415K||3||1.5||1,466|
|166 Fairview Ave Fairfield, CT||$391K||3||2||1,238|
|267 Meadowbrook Rd Fairfield, CT||$414K||3||1.5||1,460|
|25 Old Spring Rd Fairfield, CT||$376K||3||2||1,384|
Nearby Schools in Fairfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.