A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,250 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Over Garage, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 42-A-002.01
- Zillow Home ID: 59009278
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06259 homes, this home is valued 81.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|135 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$349K||4||2.5||2,342|
|132 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,296|
|145 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$318K||4||2.5||2,016|
|120 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$310K||3||2.5||1,944|
|202 Searles Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$550K||3||2.5||2,979|
|131 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$240K||2||2||1,376|
|123 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$458K||4||2.5||3,400|
|159 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$272K||2||2||1,775|
|106 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||--||--||--||--|
|165 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$264K||3||2||1,726|
|97 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$390K||3||2.5||2,212|
|98 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$381K||2||2.5||2,367|
|150 Searles Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$233K||3||2||1,488|
|108 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$367K||3||2.5||2,101|
|191 Searles Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$222K||3||2||1,756|
|89 Cooney Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$287K||3||2||1,808|
|223 Searles Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$131K||4||1.5||1,142|
|234 Searles Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$299K||3||3||2,182|
|161 Searles Rd Pomfret Center, CT||$301K||3||2||3,156|
|89 A Cooney Rd Pomfret, CT||$245K||1||2||1,441|
Nearby Schools in Windham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.