142 Fountainhead Ct, Martinez, CA 945533 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This updated townhouse is an end unit on a private court location. The approximate 1575 square foot home includes three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. Updated to perfection with decorator touches. The home has recently been painted in tasteful colors with crown moldings and wide baseboards throughout. The updated kitchen includes newer appliances, new stone counters and floors and quality cabinets providing plenty of storage. The living room provides plenty of space to entertain and a marble gas fireplace. The dining area off the kitchen has access to the nicely-sized, private yard. The home includes new wood laminate, carpet and tile flooring, updated bathrooms, new doors throughout, recessed lighting , new shades and plantation shutters, mirrored closet doors in all rooms, scraped ceilings, large secondary bedrooms and a spacious two-car garage with new garage doors. Monthly HOA includes water usage. Mt Diablo School District.
Great family neighborhood. Safe. Clean.
- Lot: 1,611 sqft
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 493 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Updated unit, Private yard, Good commute location, Community Pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1553002294
- Zillow Home ID: 18396672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 142 Fountainhead Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94553 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 141 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$409K32.51,617
- 143 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$351K32.51,617
- 130 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$411K32.51,617
- 140 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$409K421,671
- 144 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$351K32.51,617
- 129 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$414K32.51,617
- 131 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$409K42.51,740
- 139 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$424K42.51,740
- 132 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$399K42.51,740
- 16 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$269K321,158
- 128 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$384K32.51,574
- 135 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$425K42.51,740
- 136 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$440K42.51,740
- 133 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$390K321,331
- 134 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$406K42.51,740
- 15 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$244K21.5954
- 17 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$263K31.51,276
- 137 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$406K32.51,617
- 138 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$359K321,331
- 123 Fountainhead Ct Martinez, CA$375K321,331
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!