142 Logan St, Gardner, MA 014406 beds, 2 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Parcel #: M:R22 B:17 L:18
- Zillow Home ID: 57586724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 142 Logan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Gardner, and 15.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gardner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01440 home values.
- 220 Peabody St Gardner, MA$99K311,210
- 136 Logan St Gardner, MA$97K221,576
- 143 Logan St Gardner, MA$135K421,714
- 135 Logan St Gardner, MA$105K421,998
- 130 Logan St Gardner, MA$137K521,447
- 226 Peabody St Gardner, MA$104K31828
- 156 Logan St Gardner, MA$166K311,695
- 2 Grant St Gardner, MA$134K422,024
- 127 Logan St Gardner, MA$136K311,714
- 153 Logan St Gardner, MA$141K321,314
- 182 Peabody St Gardner, MA$144K422,826
- 158 Logan St Gardner, MA$133K321,567
- 12 Grant St Gardner, MA$142K311,342
- 187 Peabody St Gardner, MA$129K311,030
- 174 Peabody St Gardner, MA$127K311,090
- 221 Peabody St Gardner, MA$134K311,201
- 157 Logan St Gardner, MA$136K321,584
- 120 Logan St Gardner, MA$173K932,910
- 5 Grant St Gardner, MA$132K32.51,218
- 181 Peabody St Gardner, MA$122K31.51,123
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!