142 SW 6th Ave, Miami, FL 331306 beds, 4 baths, 2,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 168 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: A1906779
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 0102010601220
- Zillow Home ID: 43806251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 142 Sw 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% greater than in Miami, and 316.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 134 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$250K21--
- 126 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$112K11398
- SW 2nd St Miami, FL$88K21935
- SW 6th Ave APT 308 Miami, FL$191K321,032
- SW 6th Ave APT 307 Miami, FL$191K321,032
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 410 Miami, FL$154K11--
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 302 Miami, FL$184K------
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 401 Miami, FL$185K------
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 502 Miami, FL$189K------
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 502 Miami, FL$185K32--
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 702 Miami, FL$189K------
- 210 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$150K------
- 210 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$147K------
- 210 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$166K211,498
- 618 SW 2nd St Miami, FL$189K421,493
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 410 Miami, FL$99K11594
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 701 Miami, FL$140K22949
- 102 SW 6th Ave APT 604 Miami, FL$136K22892
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292