This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,369 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $112,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:2323 B:105 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57914477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06514 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Hamden as a whole. Among 06514 homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% greater than in Hamden, and 108.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06514 home values.
|150 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$158K||3||1||1,345|
|134 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,296|
|153 Twin Brook Rd Hamden, CT||$139K||2||1||988|
|159 Twin Brook Rd Hamden, CT||$159K||3||2||1,205|
|126 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$151K||2||1||1,152|
|154 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$158K||3||2||1,336|
|147 Twin Brook Rd Hamden, CT||$197K||2||2||2,111|
|147 Twin Brook Rd Hamden, CT||$225K||3||2||2,111|
|165 Twin Brook Rd Hamden, CT||$149K||3||1||1,152|
|143 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$143K||3||1||988|
|118 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$155K||2||1||1,152|
|160 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$147K||4||2||988|
|131 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$157K||3||1||1,156|
|137 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$148K||2||1.5||988|
|149 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$155K||4||1.5||1,152|
|125 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$139K||2||1||988|
|141 Twin Brook Rd Hamden, CT||$146K||3||1||1,152|
|155 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$148K||3||1||1,152|
|10 Baker Rd Hamden, CT||$134K||3||1||1,152|
|119 W Side Dr Hamden, CT||$138K||3||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!