- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
142 Waquoit Hwy, East Falmouth, MA 025363 beds, 2 baths, 1,767 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $272,500
- Price/sqft: $154
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Sound,BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks),BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6),CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Slider,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Raised Ranch,STYLE \ Shingle,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,767 sqft
- Parcel #: 29 S:07 P:009B L:000A
- Zillow Home ID: 55888452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 142 Waquoit Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Falmouth, and 87% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292