- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,293 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 143751
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Basement \ Crawl Space, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Dining \ Separate, Cooling \ Central Electric, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Garage Type\Capacity \ 1-Garage, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Property Type \ Single Family, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Pantry, Special \ None, Rooms \ Separate Den, Rooms \ Separate Living, Lot Description \ Corner, Fireplace \ Living Room, Rooms \ Sun Room, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Rooms \ Separate Dining Room, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Security, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, Kitchen \ Keeping, Appliances \ Gas Range, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Exterior Features \ Deck, Interior Features \ Permanent Stairs, Interior Features \ Closet-Walk In, Exterior Features \ Landscaping, Type & Style \ 2 Story, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 2000-2499, Lot Description \ Level Driveway, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Energy \ Attic Vent, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable TV, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Heat Fuel\Type \ Gas, Garage Type\Capacity \ Parking Pad, Garage Type\Capacity \ Detached, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Neighborhood Amenities \ Bus, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis, Type & Style \ Tudor, Interior Features \ 9'' Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 027 031 004
- Zillow Home ID: 76544426
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $183-251K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31901 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among 31901 homes, this home is 139.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Columbus, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31901 home values.
|1408 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$241K||4||3||2,741|
|1416 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$194K||3||1.5||2,189|
|1428 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$165K||3||2||1,750|
|1426 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$201K||2||1.5||2,549|
|1401 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$149K||3||1.5||1,196|
|1423 17th Ave APT A Columbus, GA||$174K||2||2||--|
|1423 17th Ave Columbus, GA||$217K||6||1.5||3,120|
|1427 17th Ave Columbus, GA||$166K||3||2||1,767|
|1436 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$198K||4||2.5||2,441|
|1431 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$212K||4||1.5||2,872|
|1500 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$203K||3||1.5||2,595|
|1439 17th Ave Columbus, GA||$209K||3||2||2,302|
|1417 17th Ave Columbus, GA||$173K||4||2||2,101|
|1437 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$157K||3||1.5||1,504|
|1423 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$201K||3||2||2,382|
|1427 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$208K||3||1.5||2,837|
|1423 17th Ave APT B Columbus, GA||$172K||2||2||--|
|1417 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$236K||4||3||2,890|
|1411 17th Ave Columbus, GA||$162K||3||1.5||1,978|
|1400 16th Ave Columbus, GA||$178K||3||1.5||1,841|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.