1420 5th St NW, Washington, DC 200014 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $967,000
- Price/sqft: $529
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0479 0047
- Zillow Home ID: 71739761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1420 5th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shaw market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Washington, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
- 1418 5th St NW Washington, DC$745K32.51,957
- 1422 5th St NW Washington, DC$647K31.51,806
- 1424 5th St NW Washington, DC$659K21.51,818
- 1416 5th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$599K221,293
- 1416 5th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$590K22999
- 1426 5th St NW Washington, DC$689K42.51,818
- 1414 5th St NW Washington, DC$559K321,572
- 1428 5th St NW Washington, DC$582K31.51,212
- 1430 5th St NW Washington, DC$850K42.51,840
- 1412 5th St NW Washington, DC$501K211,020
- 500 P St NW Washington, DC$645K32.51,376
- 1408 5th St NW Washington, DC$576K421,742
- 1406 5th St NW Washington, DC$565K321,710
- 1411 6th St NW Washington, DC$673K21.52,198
- 1407 5th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$738K22.51,800
- 1407 5th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$564K22.51,800
- 1407 5th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$490K22.52,137
- 1404 5th St NW Washington, DC$609K321,716
- 507 P St NW # 2 Washington, DC$607K221,288
- 1416 5th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$510K221,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!