- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1420 Crittenden St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 2 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 2704 0039
- Zillow Home ID: 468769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1420 Crittenden St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% less than in Washington, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 1422 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$620K42.51,960
- 1418 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$630K33.51,960
- 1424 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$693K32.52,176
- 1416 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$606K32.52,045
- 1426 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$602K42.51,960
- 4618 14th St NW Washington, DC--------
- 1414 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$610K42.51,960
- 1428 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$588K421,960
- 1412 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$633K442,960
- 4613 15th St NW Washington, DC$936K432,526
- 1430 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$582K42.51,960
- 1410 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$616K42.51,960
- 4611 15th St NW Washington, DC$718K322,035
- 4609 15th St NW Washington, DC$609K42.52,309
- 1432 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$729K33.52,388
- 1408 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$670K422,100
- 4607 15th St NW Washington, DC$689K62.52,035
- 4605 15th St NW Washington, DC$747K42.52,508
- 1419 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$586K412,036
- 1421 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$614K432,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!