- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1420 Ethel St, Glendale, CA 912074 beds, 3 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,295 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5650035006
- Zillow Home ID: 20839165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1420 Ethel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenbriar, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 273% greater than in Glendale, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenbriar home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenbriar home values.
- 1416 Ethel St Glendale, CA$1.26M533,937
- 1424 Ethel St Glendale, CA$746K221,756
- 1412 Ethel St Glendale, CA$804K331,920
- 1428 Ethel St Glendale, CA$909K422,503
- 1410 Ethel St Glendale, CA$792K321,466
- 1432 Ethel St Glendale, CA$958K532,814
- 1425 Ethel St Glendale, CA$841K422,178
- 1404 Ethel St Glendale, CA$803K332,325
- 1413 Ethel St Glendale, CA$758K321,749
- 1439 Moncado Dr Glendale, CA$832K322,184
- 1400 Ethel St Glendale, CA$872K632,360
- 1470 E Mountain St Glendale, CA$865K522,556
- 1422 Moncado Dr Glendale, CA$711K321,536
- 1435 Moncado Dr Glendale, CA$803K311,884
- 1102 La Zanja Dr Glendale, CA$963K422,491
- 1352 Ethel St Glendale, CA$1.27M443,748
- 1431 Moncado Dr Glendale, CA$721K311,767
- 1460 E Mountain St Glendale, CA$872K422,507
- 1106 La Zanja Dr Glendale, CA$854K321,773
Nearby Schools in Glendale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292