- Built in 1969
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,447 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,580
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 08906201
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Exposure \ W (West), Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Pet Information \ No Pets, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Management \ Manager On-site, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Assessment Includes \ Security, Common Area Amenities \ Receiving Room, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Special Assessments \ Y, Management \ Monday through Friday, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Exposure \ N (North), Lot Description \ Lake Front, Exposure \ Lake\Water, Roof Type \ Other, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Lot Description \ Beach, Common Area Amenities \ Valet\Cleaner, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Pending, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Age \ 41-50 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ High Rise (7+ Stories)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 74
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 05272000541059
- Zillow Home ID: 3364309
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $198-460K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60091 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Wilmette as a whole. Among 60091 homes, this home is 67% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60091, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% higher than in Wilmette, and 461.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60091 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60091 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (88)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1420 Sheridan Rd|
Nearby Schools in Wilmette
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.