- Lot: 6,337 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 705 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,413 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $79
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: O5162640
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Interior Features \ Rods, Front Exposure \ East, Roof \ Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,234 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 312228926000100
- Zillow Home ID: 71058406
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $349-499K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 1.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|1426 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$446K||5||4||4,010|
|1414 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$405K||4||4||2,773|
|1432 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$388K||3||2.5||2,730|
|1407 Glenwick Dr Windermere, FL||$343K||4||2||1,977|
|1413 Glenwick Dr Windermere, FL||$335K||4||3||2,184|
|1444 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$374K||4||3.5||3,268|
|1408 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$423K||4||4||2,690|
|1381 Glenwick Dr Windermere, FL||$344K||4||2||2,184|
|1421 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$423K||4||3||3,170|
|1415 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$467K||4||3.5||3,829|
|1419 Glenwick Dr Windermere, FL||$383K||4||3||2,551|
|1438 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$352K||4||4||2,674|
|1438 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$382K||4||4||2,674|
|1427 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$434K||4||4||3,144|
|Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1360 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$432K||4||4||3,173|
|1361 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$385K||4||4||2,787|
|1361 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$290K||4||4||--|
|1375 Glenwick Dr Windermere, FL||$369K||4||3||2,606|
|1433 Whitney Isles Dr Windermere, FL||$448K||4||4||3,402|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!