14203 SE 49th Pl, Bellevue, WA 980064 beds, 4 baths, 2,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 7856550320
- Zillow Home ID: 49062644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14203 Se 49th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Somerset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% lower than in Bellevue, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerset home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerset home values.
- 14131 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$737K32.52,840
- 14205 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$726K42.252,210
- 14106 SE 50th St Bellevue, WA$754K432,570
- 14114 SE 50th St Bellevue, WA$863K42.252,390
- 14111 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$836K42.53,260
- 14120 SE 50th St Bellevue, WA$879K62.252,390
- 14204 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$667K42.251,910
- 14200 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.13M43.53,690
- 14209 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$770K42.252,430
- 14107 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$948K42.53,700
- 14100 SE 50th St Bellevue, WA$741K42.52,340
- 14130 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$871K42.753,080
- 14202 SE 50th St Bellevue, WA$718K42.252,130
- 14105 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$844K31.753,440
- 4955 Highland Dr Bellevue, WA$650K32.251,860
- 14118 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$791K42.252,720
- 4965 Highland Dr Bellevue, WA$693K31.752,030
- 4935 Highland Dr Bellevue, WA$885K42.253,220
- 14124 SE 49th Pl Bellevue, WA$776K42.252,860
- 14103 SE 50th St Bellevue, WA$735K41.752,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.