w/stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, paint, new bathroom vanities, etc. - Tenants have occupied for
1 ½ yrs and maintain it very well. Their lease is up in Jan, '16 and will be transferred to new owner.
(more information can be provided by the Management Company upon request). Bus line is in walking
distance. Easy to show with notice.
- Built in 1983
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 606 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $356,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $390
- MLS #: T2752882
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Storage, Financing Available \ Cash, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ L Dining, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Corner Unit, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Property Description \ Ground Floor Unit, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0348737714
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44928254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-53K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33613 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 4% rise for University as a whole. Among 33613 homes, this home is 54.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33613, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in University, and 199% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33613 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33613 home values.
Nearby Schools in University
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!