1421 Allison Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900262 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, On street, 4 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $248,000
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 5405002012
- Zillow Home ID: 20739889
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 Allison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Echo Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in Los Angeles, and 75.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Echo Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Echo Park home values.
- 1425 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$492K211,200
- 1427 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$592K211,127
- 1419 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$635K311,288
- 1431 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$966K443,876
- 1415 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$665K111,338
- 1426 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$823K443,816
- 1209 Douglas St Los Angeles, CA$712K432,164
- 1437 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$949K222,876
- 1432 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$877K622,738
- 1211 Douglas St Los Angeles, CA$956K1154,098
- 1410 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$623K331,896
- 1416 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$671K521,824
- 1422 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$692K321,932
- 1201 Douglas St Los Angeles, CA$693K221,872
- 1443 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$969K844,372
- 1406 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$604K331,827
- 1430 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$670K421,451
- 1442 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$689K42.52,090
- 1400 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$519K221,104
- 1447 Allison Ave Los Angeles, CA$723K521,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!