1421 Harrison St, Lynchburg, VA 245044 beds, 3 baths, 3,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1856
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 285582
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Privacy fence, Drapes, Rods, Ceramic tile baths, Plaster, Pine floors, Landscaped
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,824 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 025 21 004
- Zillow Home ID: 79155135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 Harrison Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 709 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$174K42.52,419
- 709 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$229K42.5--
- 1415 Harrison St Lynchburg, VA$260K--34,198
- 1418 Harrison St Lynchburg, VA$261K--54,532
- 713 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$136K--22,337
- 1416 Harrison St Lynchburg, VA$381K53.54,838
- 700 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$227K--2.54,680
- 1407 Harrison St Lynchburg, VA$142K41.52,517
- 708 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$481K--3.55,230
- 1500 Grace St Lynchburg, VA$109K--12,299
- 1504 Grace St Lynchburg, VA$260K53.54,100
- 618 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$380K--55,429
- 611 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$224K--1.53,217
- 711 Roslyn Pl Lynchburg, VA$97K--1620
- 1401 Grace St Lynchburg, VA$103K--11,564
- 1504 Grace St Lynchburg, VA$183K--3.54,187
- 608 Washington St Lynchburg, VA$214K--23,499
- 607 Pearl St Lynchburg, VA$187K432,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!