1421 Hickory St, Roseville, CA 956783 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Parcel #: 012240020000
- Zillow Home ID: 17653960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 Hickory Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95678 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in Roseville, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,189 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1423 Hickory St Roseville, CA$257K321,326
- 1419 Hickory St Roseville, CA$260K321,739
- 266 Union St Roseville, CA$247K221,190
- 264 Union St Roseville, CA$305K42.51,931
- 268 Union St Roseville, CA$235K321,309
- 262 Union St Roseville, CA$244K321,309
- 270 Union St Roseville, CA$307K431,931
- 1420 Hickory St Roseville, CA$216K321,218
- 1425 Hickory St Roseville, CA$202K22943
- 260 Union St Roseville, CA$253K331,648
- 1417 Hickory St Roseville, CA$221K321,218
- 1003 Zephyr Ct Roseville, CA$202K321,030
- 1418 Hickory St Roseville, CA$258K321,370
- 1424 Hickory St Roseville, CA$246K321,326
- 272 Union St Roseville, CA$260K331,648
- 1005 Zephyr Ct Roseville, CA$212K421,536
- 258 Union St Roseville, CA$241K221,190
- 1007 Zephyr Ct Roseville, CA$255K321,326
- 1416 Hickory St Roseville, CA$256K321,326
- 1426 Hickory St Roseville, CA$231K321,360
Nearby Schools in Roseville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292