1421 N Washington St, Naperville, IL 605633 beds, 2 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0712218024
- Zillow Home ID: 4504861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 N Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.7% higher than in Naperville, and 128.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- 1417 N Washington St Naperville, IL$226K--1.51,100
- 1413 N Washington St Naperville, IL$222K--1.51,100
- 9 W 14th Ave Naperville, IL$211K21864
- 1422 N Main St Naperville, IL$216K311,098
- 1416 N Main St Naperville, IL$219K321,326
- 1412 N Main St Naperville, IL$215K21730
- 29 W 14th Ave Naperville, IL$231K211,163
- 1437 N Washington St Naperville, IL$550K434,169
- 10 W 14th Ave Naperville, IL$221K--1.51,080
- 5 E 14th Ave Naperville, IL$430K433,157
- 8 Greenbriar Ct Naperville, IL$351K--21,889
- 1335 N Washington St Naperville, IL$218K--11,053
- 4 Greenbriar Ct Naperville, IL$397K--2.52,262
- 30 W 14th Ave Naperville, IL$203K--1864
- 1336 N Main St Naperville, IL$216K--1732
- 1331 N Washington St Naperville, IL$201K--1840
- 4 W Bauer Rd Naperville, IL$555K432,835
- 9 E 14th Ave Naperville, IL$429K--2.52,187
- 6 W Bauer Rd Naperville, IL$354K--1.51,941
- 2 W Bauer Rd Naperville, IL$409K432,863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!