- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1421 Oxford Dr, Anchorage, AK 995035 beds, 2 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Finished basement, 880 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 01033513000
- Zillow Home ID: 27705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 Oxford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spenard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% greater than in Anchorage, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Spenard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anchorage.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1411 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$276K42988
- 1431 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$236K42976
- 1402 W 47th Ave Anchorage, AK$324K542,817
- 1430 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$256K41.5960
- 1400 W 47th Ave Anchorage, AK$613K643,540
- 4870 Southampton Dr Anchorage, AK$275K32996
- 1401 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$262K32936
- 4900 Southampton Dr Anchorage, AK$264K52960
- 4853 Southampton Dr Anchorage, AK$258K41.51,196
- 1401 W 47th Ave Anchorage, AK$300K421,034
- 1440 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$250K321,216
- 1435 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$326K32.752,232
- 1408 W 47th Ave Anchorage, AK$364K432,137
- 4871 Southampton Dr Anchorage, AK$261K42936
- 4920 Southampton Dr Anchorage, AK$261K52950
- 1373 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$265K42988
- 1501 Oxford Dr Anchorage, AK$248K321,216
- 1441 Essex Cir Anchorage, AK$406K631,684
- 4606 Garfield St Anchorage, AK$214K31.751,850
- 4901 Southampton Dr Anchorage, AK$269K421,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292