1421 Pacific Terrace Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891283 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,629 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 13827111008
- Zillow Home ID: 6962603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 Pacific Terrace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pioneer Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% higher than in Las Vegas, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pioneer Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pioneer Park home values.
- 1417 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$193K422,096
- 1425 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$191K432,096
- 1429 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$191K42.52,080
- 1413 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$174K321,493
- 1501 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$193K331,523
- 1409 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$169K32.51,629
- 1440 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$170K32.51,523
- 1436 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$139K32.51,629
- 1444 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$192K42.52,096
- 1432 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$169K321,493
- 1500 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$118K321,493
- 1505 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$155K221,075
- 1405 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$166K32.51,523
- 1428 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$193K42.52,096
- 1504 Lucia Dr Las Vegas, NV$168K32.51,629
- 1420 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$174K32.51,523
- 1424 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$201K32.51,629
- 1416 Pacific Terrace Dr Las Vegas, NV$178K32.51,629
- 1416 Pacific Terrace Dr # 0 Las Vegas, NV$97K32.51,629
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!