- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 670 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,031 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $71,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 123544
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Sprinkler System
- Type \ Single Family, Foundation \ Crawl, Construction \ Masonry, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Roof \ Asphalt, Appliances \ Vent Fan, Appliances \ W\D Hook Up, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Wood Floors, Car Storage \ 2 Car, Street Construction \ Paved, Flooring \ Hardwood, Property Type \ Residential, Car Storage \ Carport, Heat \ Central, Exterior Features \ Utility Building, Walls \ Plaster, Fence \ Wood, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Style \ 2 Story, Appliances \ Cooktop-Electric, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System-Yard, Water Heater \ Natural Gas
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: T041-045
- Zillow Home ID: 76602961
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year. Among 31794 homes, this home is 2.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31794, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% greater than in Tifton, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31794 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tifton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1415 Ridge Ave N Tifton, GA||$116K||--||1.5||1,837|
|1419 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$70K||3||1||1,290|
|1419 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$71K||--||1||1,290|
|1405 Ridge Ave N Tifton, GA||$79K||--||2||1,254|
|1405 Ridge Ave N Tifton, GA||$73K||3||2||1,254|
|1408 Ridge Ave N Tifton, GA||$203K||5||4||4,302|
|1412 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$60K||2||1||792|
|213 14th St W Tifton, GA||$79K||--||1.5||1,230|
|209 14th St W Tifton, GA||$77K||2||1||1,076|
|1612 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$75K||--||1.5||1,356|
|1404 Ridge Ave N Tifton, GA||$119K||3||2||1,926|
|1630 Park Ave N APT A Tifton, GA||$63K||3||2||1,000|
|1614 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$75K||3||2||1,374|
|1616 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$60K||2||1||904|
|1411 College Ave N Tifton, GA||$317K||--||2.5||5,466|
|1403 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$87K||--||2||1,979|
|1624 Park Ave N Tifton, GA||$73K||3||2||1,593|
|325 16th St W Tifton, GA||$107K||--||2||1,697|
|1221 Ridge Ave N Tifton, GA||$138K||3||2||2,226|
|204 14th St W Tifton, GA||$113K||--||2||2,241|
Nearby Schools in Tifton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!